Krups EA9010 Barista machine Parts Diagram needed...

Hello,

I'm new to the forum, and was wondering if anyone can help me obtain parts and provide another other maintenance tips for my Krups EA9010 Barista machine. I had just finished making a cup of coffee the other day and the machine kept running the "Automatic Maintenance" cycle and the sound of the coffee puck ejection didn't sound right. After a few attempts I turned off the machine, unplugged it, and waited several minutes (like a reset). I later turned it on and it started doing the same thing and then it went back to normal. I then opened up the coffee ground container and found a plastic part (I've attached a few pictures). Needless to say, I now don't want to run the machine since it won't likely be able to eject the coffee puck. It addition to the broken piece, my machine seems to dispense quite a bit of fluid into the bottom water tray, even after I've run numerous cleaning tablets. Under a normal cycle it will make coffee but when the stream is not at full power it would rather put water into the bottom tray. When I run a cleaning cycle the short bursts will fill up the bottom tray, but at the end of the cycle when it's a solid water flow it will dispense into a cup correctly.
I am familiar with taking the machine apart (thanks YouTube) however it is almost impossible to find a parts diagram or service manual (for the inside) of this machine. I previously sent this machine in for repairs at least 4 times when it was under warranty, even then the warranty work was so-so. My goal at this point is to fix the coffee ejector piece and perform any maintenance that I can while I'm inside the unit. If anyone is familiar with this unit, can you help me out with a few items:

1) Where can I find a parts menu for this machine?

2) What are the most common repairs that people have performed on their machine.

Thanks,
Mark

Attachments

• Krups 9010 Coffee Ejector_2.jpg
    Krups 9010 Coffee Ejector_2.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 213
  • Krups 9010 Coffee Ejector_1.jpg
    Krups 9010 Coffee Ejector_1.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 142
  • Krups 9010 Coffee Ejector.jpg
    Krups 9010 Coffee Ejector.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 118