Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Just a buy a manual one? That way you can mess with the variables and enjoy it yourself

True but with my wife on the run in the morning automatic would be great. Do you recommend an alternative automatic

Quote Originally Posted by anonemis View Post
    I see electric pour overs but they do not make a single cup or 8oz. I see 2 cup as the smallest size. Does anyone know of a 8oz electric pour over?
    Just passing by, I use a single cup with 12oz capacity - it's CHULUX single cup. If it's not an overkill for you, then you might try it. I've been using mine about two years already, so far so good.
    Nothing amazing, I must admit, as it's on the cheaper end, but it's perfect when you're short of time (as it has auto shut-off) + also it allows to use up to 6" travel mug (which is a big plus for me).

As another option, my colleague is pretty happy with her Tassimo T55, 10oz at max if I'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by j_monika View Post
    Just passing by, I use a single cup with 12oz capacity - it's CHULUX single cup. If it's not an overkill for you, then you might try it. I've been using mine about two years already, so far so good.
    Nothing amazing, I must admit, as it's on the cheaper end, but it's perfect when you're short of time (as it has auto shut-off) + also it allows to use up to 6" travel mug (which is a big plus for me).

As another option, my colleague is pretty happy with her Tassimo T55, 10oz at max if I'm not mistaken.

It was very surprising to see a mention of a coffee maker CHULUX single cup here, or to be more precise, that someone also likes to use it. I bought this half a year ago for those cases when I need to make coffee for myself when I stay alone (not for the whole family).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links