Best tasting electric pour over coffee machine for single serve?

anonemis

Nov 20, 2018
Visit site
I see electric pour overs but they do not make a single cup or 8oz. I see 2 cup as the smallest size. Does anyone know of a 8oz electric pour over?

anonemis

Nov 20, 2018
Visit site
I have been checking alot of reviews for an automatic electric pour over coffee machine. The ones I find don't make a single cup. I am trying to look for one that makes a single cut and can do larger sizes but would like to replace my Keurig.

Last edited:

anonemis

Nov 20, 2018
Visit site
I am looking for an electric pour over machine that is at ideal temperature unlike Keurig which gets cool faster compared to a perculator and can make a single serve of a 8-10oz cup.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I am looking for an electric pour over machine that is at ideal temperature unlike Keurig which gets cool faster compared to a perculator and can make a single serve of a 8-10oz cup.

I am not sure what you mean when you say you're looking for an electric pour over machine.

Are you looking for a single-serve electric drip coffee maker?

Or if you have something else in mind you could get one of these, but you'd have to heat the water and do the pouring yourself.
https://www.amazon.com/Gourmia-GCM3...s=gateway&sprefix=eectric+pour,aps,127&sr=8-6

Do you have any examples of what you've been looking at so far?

anonemis

Nov 20, 2018
Visit site
Thanks for the tip but it appears I see these show 5 cup 8 cup but none have an option to vary sizes from 1-5 ir 1-8 cup.

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
Well - The Techniverm Single Cup is the only brewer in that style that goes down single cup ... but that's the only size it will do. Otherwise its the 5 cup Bonavita. Honestly, if you're brewing a single cup at a time I prefer a manual brew process (v60 w/ gooseneck kettle)

j_monika

Oct 15, 2019
USA
Visit site
I see electric pour overs but they do not make a single cup or 8oz. I see 2 cup as the smallest size. Does anyone know of a 8oz electric pour over?

Just passing by, I use a single cup with 12oz capacity - it's CHULUX single cup. If it's not an overkill for you, then you might try it. I've been using mine about two years already, so far so good.
Nothing amazing, I must admit, as it's on the cheaper end, but it's perfect when you're short of time (as it has auto shut-off) + also it allows to use up to 6" travel mug (which is a big plus for me).

As another option, my colleague is pretty happy with her Tassimo T55, 10oz at max if I'm not mistaken.

Albertmitchell

Jul 30, 2019
Buffalo
Visit site
Just passing by, I use a single cup with 12oz capacity - it's CHULUX single cup. If it's not an overkill for you, then you might try it. I've been using mine about two years already, so far so good.
Nothing amazing, I must admit, as it's on the cheaper end, but it's perfect when you're short of time (as it has auto shut-off) + also it allows to use up to 6" travel mug (which is a big plus for me).

As another option, my colleague is pretty happy with her Tassimo T55, 10oz at max if I'm not mistaken.

It was very surprising to see a mention of a coffee maker CHULUX single cup here, or to be more precise, that someone also likes to use it. I bought this half a year ago for those cases when I need to make coffee for myself when I stay alone (not for the whole family).