Help Please: Delonghi Gran Dama repair questions

DoninDEN

Jun 1, 2016
Visit site
I took apart my Gran Dama (EASM6700) to replace the belt for the grinder motor. After putting it back together I found a ball bearing about half the size of the three ball bearings that rest under the grinding burr. Where does it belong?

Also, the machine is now telling me the grind is to fine and to adjust the mill. Any trick or pointers to setting it correctly?

thanks!

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I took apart my Gran Dama (EASM6700) to replace the belt for the grinder motor. After putting it back together I found a ball bearing about half the size of the three ball bearings that rest under the grinding burr. Where does it belong?

Also, the machine is now telling me the grind is to fine and to adjust the mill. Any trick or pointers to setting it correctly?

thanks!

It's always very frustrating to take something apart and put it back together - only to discover a stray piece that got overlooked.

If you do a Google search for replacement parts for your machine, you may find an illustration that shows the parts and where they go. The Delonghi website may have illustrations too.

DoninDEN

Jun 1, 2016
Visit site
It's always very frustrating to take something apart and put it back together - only to discover a stray piece that got overlooked.

If you do a Google search for replacement parts for your machine, you may find an illustration that shows the parts and where they go. The Delonghi website may have illustrations too.

I couldn’t find a schematic on the Delonghi website, but sent in my question. I’ll post what they tell me. They said to expect 2 business days for a response.