Auto machine with temp control and grinder

Hi all! My husband and I have spent the past year learning how to make the perfect cup of coffee possible. Every morning I use my programmable kettle to heat the water to 190 degrees, grind my beans, and use a french press to bloom and then brew the coffee. We both love the way the coffee tastes, but it's a bit time consuming. I have two little kids so mornings are harried enough and I'm looking to simplify as much as possible. I know there are coffee makers that have built in grinders and there are coffee makers that have temperature controls - but is there one that does both? I've googled so much my fingers are gonna fall off and I just can't find what I'm looking for. Does anyone know if this exists? Thanks!

Check out the Breville Grind Control...

Yes, I've seen that and it looks very cool, but I don't see temperature control. I like that is has many different strength and grind settings, but I've become very accustomed to a certain water temperature. Thanks!

Thing is there's a reason some things aren't produced with great expectations in mind as in the real world they won't work effectively/efficiently long term. Most temp control setups are lacking compared to doing that manually and built-in grinders are not a great idea as regardless of how the design is, the grinder/coffee is usually affected by heat and humidity from the brew side. My vote would be to get a decent espresso machine that can warm up in a reasonable amount of time, then just grind/extract espresso and dilute a bit to have an Americano.
    I'm a legend among my own kind... you my friend are just a legend in your own mind. Later!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links