Help Please: Problem with Ninja hot and cold brew system first impressions! ��

CupOfJoe77

Nov 30, 2019
Visit site
Help Please: Problem with Ninja hot and cold brew system first impressions! ��

First time poster, long time coffee drinker. So I bought the Ninja Hot and cold brew system today on black Friday. During my research I saw that you should use filtered water, so I bought a Brita water filter. I am so pumped about my new coffee machine I buy fresh ground coffee for the first time along with some syrup mixes since the Ninja does specialty drinks! I finally get home from crazy black Friday traffic & people (passed right by a Tim Hortons) and just want to get a fresh coffee brewing. Unpack the machine, do the maintenance required to get the Brita filter going and I'm ready to start the 2 fresh water rinse throughs of the Ninja machine. Fill the water reservoir up, select the proper setting and push start. About 5-10 seconds in, the machine starts beeping and I get an error message on the screen telling me to add water...? The water reservoir is full. I unplugged & emptied it, added more water and attached the reservoir again, same thing happened.

My question is, should I bother and get another Ninja Hot and cold brew system or should a go with the Braun Multiserve or other machine with similar capabilities (not sure if there is many)?

Thanks for any help

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
First time poster, long time coffee drinker. So I bought the Ninja Hot and cold brew system today on black Friday. During my research I saw that you should use filtered water, so I bought a Brita water filter. I am so pumped about my new coffee machine I buy fresh ground coffee for the first time along with some syrup mixes since the Ninja does specialty drinks! I finally get home from crazy black Friday traffic & people (passed right by a Tim Hortons) and just want to get a fresh coffee brewing. Unpack the machine, do the maintenance required to get the Brita filter going and I'm ready to start the 2 fresh water rinse throughs of the Ninja machine. Fill the water reservoir up, select the proper setting and push start. About 5-10 seconds in, the machine starts beeping and I get an error message on the screen telling me to add water...? The water reservoir is full. I unplugged & emptied it, added more water and attached the reservoir again, same thing happened.

My question is, should I bother and get another Ninja Hot and cold brew system or should a go with the Braun Multiserve or other machine with similar capabilities (not sure if there is many)?

Thanks for any help

I can imagine that you were very disappointed yesterday. It's a real bummer to be looking forward to something only to end up having a problem with it.

Is there a customer service number that you can call today?

The Coffee Forum is usually very slow on weekends, and I think this weekend will not be an exception.

Hopefully, someone will be able to advise you regarding the machines you mentioned.

~ Rose