Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MntnMan62 View Post
    I don't think that people doing research on their own, at least initially, would cause these kinds of forums to cease to exist. Quite the contrary. If the OP had done some initial research and maybe provided some of the results of their efforts, that would actually stir up some very interesting discussion. But to just ask the open ended question without showing any evidence of putting some thought into the subject matter, it makes it an empty post. Call me critical but I've noticed the same thing on my neighborhood Facebook page. People just post questions whose answers are readily available with very little effort. But because there is this "neighborhood" page, they get lazy and just ask the most stupid and inane questions. And as it relates to this post, in addition to his not saying what KIND of machine he's talking about, we don't even know the context for his question. At first I thought it might be a language barrier thing but computers can translate from one language to another very very easily. So that's not it. I think people are getting lazier and lazier. Ever seen the movie WALL-E? All the people on that space ship who can no longer walk because they've been having everything done for them for so long? That's where we're headed. And as I get older, approaching 60, I have less and less patience for what I consider laziness. And I'm getting more ornery, as you can see. I will say that first pic you posted is pretty insane. Anyway. I'll shut up now before Ms. PinkRose bans me from the site altogether. For what it's worth, I'm not trying to be mean spirited. Just trying to get the OP to think a little bit.
    Hello MntnMan62,

Nope...No worries.....I'm not hitting the ban button today.

I think you wrote what most of us have already been thinking.

I hope you'll hang around the Coffee Forum, and keep on participating in the discussions.

~ Rose

Interesting that we haven't heard back from the OP. She joins the site and creates this thread, and then nothing. Either I've scared her away or everything I said was true. Or both.

well to be honest with you i would probably say something professional line because im looking to purchase something that only professional chefs the world over use at fancy five star hotels, some prestigious airports, ect..... what kind of professional line since im assuming professional line might deliver what i call gourmet coffee..........! what would professional chefs the world over use to deliver gourmet coffee to the most picky consumers like bill gates, jeff bezos, john d. rockefeller, ect.......??? like a very exclusive golf club if you know what i mean............ any ideas you guys???? rsvp

You still haven't said what kind of coffee you are talking about making. Espresso? Drip? And if you are after the best coffee there is, you absolutely will need an extremely high quality grinder that can handle any type of grind. That will be expensive as well. But we need to know what you will be serving and for how many people. Then we can provide you with an intelligent response.

Who cares what billionaires like to consume as most likely don't know great coffee from something from Charbux? It doesn't take crazy expensive equipment to create superb espresso/milk based drinks.
    I'm a legend among my own kind... you my friend are just a legend in your own mind. Later!

Quote Originally Posted by shadow745 View Post
    Who cares what billionaires like to consume as most likely don't know great coffee from something from Charbux? It doesn't take crazy expensive equipment to create superb espresso/milk based drinks.
    Exactly. I haven't pulled the trigger yet but I'm going to treat myself to a Cafelat Robot manual lever espresso machine and a Niche Zero. Neither are very expensive but for about $1,000 USD to buy these two devices I am told I can produce some excellent tasty shots. I've never understood how people get so wrapped up in money, as if the mere fact that someone has money means they are experts in anything. Quite the contrary.

The Cost varies Tremendously depending upon the Version of This Apparatus, Whenever You Realize there are various sorts of espresso machines.

Therefore you can see readily from 300$up to greater than 1, 000 $ for luxury Espresso machines.

Nevertheless, Don't be enticed by the reduced costs of entry versions, as Only machines provided out of the hundred euros would be the very advocated by the caliber they represent. Note additionally that capsules or pods built with grinders are a whole lot more expensive.

Our advicefor java fans, espresso is possibly the hottest format. Therefore to ensure a Great flavor and feel, there is nothing similar to Selecting a great Alternatively, the Main Thing would be to select The sort of machine suited to your requirements, pick the features necessary For the everyday java groundwork and obtain an excellent product without decreasing Into the entry.
    Top Most Expensive Coffee Machines

• Clover — US$ 11,000. ...
    • Blossom One Limited — US$ 11,111. ...
    • Bunn Tiger XL-5 2 Super-Automatic Espresso Machine — US$ 12,000. ...
    • Nuova Simonelli Aurelia Semi-Automatic 3 Group — US$ 13,500. ...
    • Concordia Integra 4 — US$ 14,950. ...
    • Franke Evolution 1 Step — US$ 18,000.

Last edited by Koffeely123; 12-22-2019 at 02:16 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links