What are the most expensive coffee machines on the market ?

juliareyes

Dec 1, 2019
Visit site
what are the most expensive coffee machines on the market without money being an issue so to speak? delonghi, krups or someone else? and also preferably a professional line coffee machine that only people like bill gates, jeff bezos, or any other billionaire could afford? what manufacturers would make such a coffee machine for people who want coffee finesse, coffee heaven when drinking a rich and i mean a rich cup of coffee??? between professional line and regular version, which one would deliver a richer cup of coffee???? any suggestions here you guys??? rsvp.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Are you asking about a machine for home use or something for a café?

As noted earlier, the Slayer machines are very expensive.

The Mirage is also a pricy espresso machine for a café. It was around $12,000 a few years ago. You can research: Kees Van Der Westen Mirage and see the various models.

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
Why does it seem as though so many people posting threads here seem to be working on some sort of research project. I would think that in today's day and age, with the internet thingy and all, someone would go online and do a Google search and spend some time finding pricing on these things instead of coming here. And the question itself is mysteriously vague. "Coffee machine" covers a wide array of equipment. There are commercial drip coffee makers that are expensive. There are commercial espresso machines with multiple group heads that are very expensive. And then there are the quite rare and esoteric chemistry experiments masquerading as coffee making equipment. Sorry for being a killjoy here but I just don't understand the OP's post.

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
yep. I totally understand your point about "killjoy" thing, but if everyone would like to google their questions and do their researches for every questions, I guess this coffee forums wouldn't be necessary at all.....

anyway, I thought that same thing when I saw this post.
but when sometimes, these postings give me the opportunity to research my own and post the information here.
by doing so, i get to study about the subjects and by posting and making it as your own, it stays in my memory longer...

I don't think that people doing research on their own, at least initially, would cause these kinds of forums to cease to exist. Quite the contrary. If the OP had done some initial research and maybe provided some of the results of their efforts, that would actually stir up some very interesting discussion. But to just ask the open ended question without showing any evidence of putting some thought into the subject matter, it makes it an empty post. Call me critical but I've noticed the same thing on my neighborhood Facebook page. People just post questions whose answers are readily available with very little effort. But because there is this "neighborhood" page, they get lazy and just ask the most stupid and inane questions. And as it relates to this post, in addition to his not saying what KIND of machine he's talking about, we don't even know the context for his question. At first I thought it might be a language barrier thing but computers can translate from one language to another very very easily. So that's not it. I think people are getting lazier and lazier. Ever seen the movie WALL-E? All the people on that space ship who can no longer walk because they've been having everything done for them for so long? That's where we're headed. And as I get older, approaching 60, I have less and less patience for what I consider laziness. And I'm getting more ornery, as you can see. I will say that first pic you posted is pretty insane. Anyway. I'll shut up now before Ms. PinkRose bans me from the site altogether. For what it's worth, I'm not trying to be mean spirited. Just trying to get the OP to think a little bit.

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
yes, I also completely agree with you.
and YES!!! i have seen Wall-e and i feel exactly the same as you do.

I will give you an example. when I visit a local elementary school here in L.A., about 60% of kids are overweight. and about 20% are obese (like Wall-e people)
but when I visit my NGO sponsorship school (6 to 12 years old with 100 kids in that small school) in Guatemala, I could only find two kids, but bit overweight. 2 out of 100 kids. that is all. Yes. we certainly have some serious problem here.....

By the way, you and I are exactly at same age. we both were born in 1962... yep... getting really old....
by the way, I highly doubt that P.Rose would do that. because your point is very very valid and reasonable.

Ah yes. 1962 was a VERY good year. Great minds, and birthdays, think alike. :mrgreen:

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
yes, I also completely agree with you.
and YES!!! i have seen Wall-e and i feel exactly the same as you do.

I will give you an example. when I visit a local elementary school here in L.A., about 60% of kids are overweight. and about 20% are obese (like Wall-e people)
but when I visit my NGO sponsorship school (6 to 12 years old with 100 kids in that small school) in Guatemala, I could only find two kids, but bit overweight. 2 out of 100 kids. that is all. Yes. we certainly have some serious problem here.....

By the way, you and I are exactly at same age. we both were born in 1962... yep... getting really old....
by the way, I highly doubt that P.Rose would do that. because your point is very very valid and reasonable.

Wait. How do you know what year I was born? It's not in my profile.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
P.Rose. I have noticed that you do not say "please do not send your replies via Tapatalk" anymore.... I wonder why....

Ha Ha old friend,

You are very observant and you seem to know how I operate....

I sent him a private message yesterday. He replied and said that he took care of removing the Tapatalk signature line. Done and Done !

~ Rose

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
P.Rose. I have noticed that you do not say "please do not send your replies via Tapatalk" anymore.... I wonder why....

Using Tapatalk on this Forum is okay....but as we've discovered, Tapatalk is very sneaky. It adds the Tapatalk advertising signature line at the bottom of a person's posts on this Forum. Most people don't even know it's there.

It is very easy to go into the Tapatalk settings and turn off their signature line. After that, all is well - until the person buys a new phone, and starts to use Tapatalk. Then they have to turn off the signature line again. Yup...Tapatalk is very sneaky.

~ Rose

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I don't think that people doing research on their own, at least initially, would cause these kinds of forums to cease to exist. Quite the contrary. If the OP had done some initial research and maybe provided some of the results of their efforts, that would actually stir up some very interesting discussion. But to just ask the open ended question without showing any evidence of putting some thought into the subject matter, it makes it an empty post. Call me critical but I've noticed the same thing on my neighborhood Facebook page. People just post questions whose answers are readily available with very little effort. But because there is this "neighborhood" page, they get lazy and just ask the most stupid and inane questions. And as it relates to this post, in addition to his not saying what KIND of machine he's talking about, we don't even know the context for his question. At first I thought it might be a language barrier thing but computers can translate from one language to another very very easily. So that's not it. I think people are getting lazier and lazier. Ever seen the movie WALL-E? All the people on that space ship who can no longer walk because they've been having everything done for them for so long? That's where we're headed. And as I get older, approaching 60, I have less and less patience for what I consider laziness. And I'm getting more ornery, as you can see. I will say that first pic you posted is pretty insane. Anyway. I'll shut up now before Ms. PinkRose bans me from the site altogether. For what it's worth, I'm not trying to be mean spirited. Just trying to get the OP to think a little bit.

Hello MntnMan62,

Nope...No worries.....I'm not hitting the ban button today.

I think you wrote what most of us have already been thinking.

I hope you'll hang around the Coffee Forum, and keep on participating in the discussions.

~ Rose

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
Interesting that we haven't heard back from the OP. She joins the site and creates this thread, and then nothing. Either I've scared her away or everything I said was true. Or both.

juliareyes

Dec 1, 2019
Visit site
well to be honest with you i would probably say something professional line because im looking to purchase something that only professional chefs the world over use at fancy five star hotels, some prestigious airports, ect..... what kind of professional line since im assuming professional line might deliver what i call gourmet coffee..........! what would professional chefs the world over use to deliver gourmet coffee to the most picky consumers like bill gates, jeff bezos, john d. rockefeller, ect.......??? like a very exclusive golf club if you know what i mean............ any ideas you guys???? rsvp

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
You still haven't said what kind of coffee you are talking about making. Espresso? Drip? And if you are after the best coffee there is, you absolutely will need an extremely high quality grinder that can handle any type of grind. That will be expensive as well. But we need to know what you will be serving and for how many people. Then we can provide you with an intelligent response.