I need the WMF Service Software which allows me to reset the "Service Needed" prompt

coffelounge

Feb 2, 2020
Visit site
I need the WMF Service Software which allows me to reset the "Service Needed" prompt

Hey Guys,

i'm searching for the WMF Service Software which allows me to reset the "Service needed" Prompt.
It seems to be for the WMF 800,900,1000 Models as for Schaerer Coffee Joy and Alf Alfino...can anyone help?

Thanks
Tom

Affogato

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
What you need is the Konfigtool, just search the forum.
But there is a trick, set the date back a year on the machine and you have some more time

Reeanner

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I was looking for the same software, but didn`t find it. Frankly speaking, I`m thinking about hiring some company to develop my business software. I found this site and the information written there made me look another way to my business.

Last edited:

sparrrowhawk

Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
that should work:

USB RS232 to DB 9-Pin Male Cable Adapter -3 $
1636353169409.png

U can get this for a few Euro on ebay or Amazon...
see also:

smartcoffee

Nov 7, 2021
Germany
Visit site
Thx!
I already have that kind of adapter ... and it worked :) Thought they did something special.
Any chance, that you know where to reset the "service required" message in the konfig software? Looked everywhere and didn't find it. Btw: communication to the machine works via com5

smartcoffee

Nov 7, 2021
Germany
Visit site
Hey everybody!

Anybody here has an answer or hint to my question? have konfigtool running, connection to wmf 1000 works. I entered "5" as servicestation or something like that, when started first time.
Still didn't find the option to reset service. Everything else works.

Thx for any guess :)
O.

sparrrowhawk

Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
It is explained in the WMF service manual for WMF 800-900-1000 on page 75:
By clicking with the right mouse button in the white area a window is opened to set the service.
If „Set service“ is pushed, the maintenance counter in the statistic is set to zero and the message „Service recommended“ disappears in the display.

Attachments

• WMF-ServiceManual-800-900-1000SProS-Page75-Set Service.jpg
    WMF-ServiceManual-800-900-1000SProS-Page75-Set Service.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 167