Please help with Breville Barista Express BES870SXL grinder assembly

mikebaumon

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
I have this machine for 5 years, and did not have any issues whatsoever until i decided to grind old Kopi luwak i had, as a result clutch on machine was gone. After the incident i was not able to adjust grind size. It was stuck at some level and adjusting grind fine from the side was not giving any result. So i opened it up to see what is going on, could not find any broken parts, but i can't put it back parts together now, please help.
The problem is here is that i can get burr holder screw deep enough

Attachments

• 756Q1PE.jpg
    756Q1PE.jpg
    482.1 KB · Views: 120
  • mcccDX0.jpg
    mcccDX0.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 90
  • up3OK9w.jpg
    up3OK9w.jpg
    337.1 KB · Views: 100
  • MMse7yP.jpg
    MMse7yP.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 95
  • GIxftZO.jpg
    GIxftZO.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

mikebaumon

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
I have this machine for 5 years, and did not have any issues whatsoever until i decided to grind old Kopi luwak i had, as a result clutch on machine was gone. After the incident i was not able to adjust grind size. It was stuck at some level and adjusting grind fine from the side was not giving any result. So i opened it up to see what is going on, could not find any broken parts, but i can't put it back parts together now, please help.
The problem is here is that i can get burr holder screw deep enough
Ended up buying from ebay (can't post link due to low messages on this forum). Thank you for response.

Ivanchi1220

Sep 13, 2022
Colombia
Visit site
Hi, Do you still have the old Grinder assembly that you replaced?... I need some parts from it (Pinion or gear).... If yes, would you sell it to me?

Thanks!
Ended up buying from ebay (can't post link due to low messages on this forum). Thank you for response.
Hi, Do you still have the old Grinder assembly that you replaced?... I need some parts from it (Pinion or gear).... If yes, would you sell it to me?
Thanks!

Ivanchi1220

Sep 13, 2022
Colombia
Visit site

Thanks!

Thanks!