Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I was looking for good drip coffee maker if anyone has any kind of suggestions! please guide me to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by jessicabraham View Post
    I was looking for good drip coffee maker if anyone has any kind of suggestions! please guide me to get one.
    if this is your first coffee maker, then I recommend watching this article with recommendations How to choose a drip coffee machine How to choose the best drip coffee maker have you had a coffee machine before? If so, which one?

Quote Originally Posted by Musicphan View Post
    Technivorm #1, Bonavita #2 (much better value IMO).
    Why, in your opinion, is the Bonavita a better value? Which Bonavita model is the best value?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    Why, in your opinion, is the Bonavita a better value? Which Bonavita model is the best value?
    Thanks
    Well when comparing the two models the Bonavita is $125-150 and the Technivorm is $300+ ... they both can product excellent coffee.

That is consistent with everything I've read so far. Bonavita makes a great cup of coffee. My hesitation is a lot of negative consumer reviews about the function and durability of the machine. But, as you point out it is half the price.

I'm also considering the Breville Precision, but it is also in the twice as much range.

The Tecnivorms are proven, well-engineered coffee makers - my only complaint is the $325 price tag. They have been doing the same thing for 50 years so they obviously know what they are doing. Now, if price matters - that's when you get in the realms of Bonavita, OXO, Breville, etc. Out of those companies, Bonavita is the only company that really pushed the quality message. It's for sure a bit more high-end mass-market machine so you will see more failures, etc. I've been rocking the larger thermal machine for 6-7 years... no complaints. In fact, it's my standard machine for brewing drip coffee when creating and/or QC of new coffees I'm releasing.

Thanks for the input and information. I just finished the first cup from the first pot made with the Bonavita Connoisseur and am very satisfied. Should only get better with some adjustments and better quality beans.

I have Ardesto FCM-D3100 and it's good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links