Anyone know the LaSpaziale?

ggespresso

Jul 3, 2005
Visit site
I am opening a coffee shop in the next couple of months and thinking about the La Spaziale 3 group. Anyone have any experience with this product? Any others that you would recommend?

celement

Apr 17, 2005
Modesto, CA
Visit site
GET the TALL ONE!

We have two older one's (6 years plus) in our drive through. They are two head machines and are not the tall one's. This means I have to steam my milk and shoot my shots into tins rather then directly into cups.

We just purchased a 2 head for the mobile unit - its awesome. I love it. We can shoot shots directly into a 24 ounce DART cup and steam in the same cup - no tins.

Great machines....I think they will last forever. I have had one go down...but I'm glad to have two.

neilt

May 23, 2005
Visit site
La Spaziale is great. The roaster I work for has sold about 150 La Spaziale machines over the past two years. They make a great extraction and they are well priced.
As for them being well priced, keep your eye out for indie cafe alliance. They will be working with La Spaziale to provide a 23% discount on La Spaziale machine to members. Check out www.indiecafealliance.com !