Thread: $$$$$$$ machine

$$$$$$$ machine

What kind of very $$$$$ coffee machine can give me GOURMET and i mean GOURMET coffee prepared with cream or milk? Would it be espresso machine, conventional drip brew, percolator, ect...??? How can i determine which really $$$$ coffee machine can give me a superior coffee prepared with cream/milk? Would a 1 million usd machine do it??

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by gsan View Post
    What kind of very $$$$$ coffee machine can give me GOURMET and i mean GOURMET coffee prepared with cream or milk? Would it be espresso machine, conventional drip brew, percolator, ect...??? How can i determine which really $$$$ coffee machine can give me a superior coffee prepared with cream/milk? Would a 1 million usd machine do it??
    Why would you be asking such a question?

Would you really pay one million dollars for a coffee machine that makes superior gourmet coffee with cream/milk? A machine like that doesn't exist.

The only way you can make superior coffee with cream/milk is to buy an excellent/expensive espresso machine and grinder, and then hire a professional barista to select the coffee beans, grind the coffee beans, and make the coffee for you.

Rose. It's ok. I have a machine that I can sell him for $1 million. He should contact me.
    Absurdity is the only reality - FZ

If you want great coffee you just have to learn how to make it. (What Rose said)
    Last edited by PinkRose; 04-03-2021 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Removed Tapatalk Signature Line

Someone told me that slayer make some real $$$$ machines that might cost 35k usd, would there be something better than this??

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links