Expobar parts

Java in Abaco

Aug 2, 2005
Visit site
Could anyone advise me where I could find parts for Expobar, Inter Control 2 Group online or in Florida. Located in the Bahamas and having a problem locating a business. Thanks for any help....

Java in Abaco

Aug 2, 2005
Visit site
Hi...we need the rubber gasket that fits in the grouphead and new screens. I order some from a company in Texas under the impression they were for the Expobar, but the gaskets were too thick. So I am looking for the proper items. Any help would be great!

KittJ

Nov 27, 2004
Visit site
Java in Abaco said:
Could anyone advise me where I could find parts for Expobar, Inter Control 2 Group online or in Florida. Located in the Bahamas and having a problem locating a business. Thanks for any help....
The US importer (master distributor) is Importika in northern New York. WholeLatteLove.com is a subsidiary of Importika, so if you call then, they can connect you to the commercial machine folks. Ask for Todd Salzman, the president if you have a problem.

WHere are you in the islands ... I'll prpobaly be down there next year and would love to find a decent cappuccino. KittJ