Saeco Royal Digital Plus?

phxflyboy

Aug 26, 2005
Visit site
Like others I have read here, I have done the math for how much I am spending at coffee shops and have decided to get my own machine. I have done a lot of research but I value the opinion of actual users more so than paid reviewers which brings me here. I am leaning towards the Saeco Royal Digital Plus or the Saeco Silver Caffe Charisma Compact. If anyone is using either of these I would very much appreciate any information that would push me one way or the other. I am aware of the price difference but for what my wife and I are spending each week, the price isn't really a concern. Also, if there is something else you recommend I am open for other options.

Thanks in advance

phxflyboy

phxflyboy

Aug 26, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for the info. I am assuming since you didn't have anything negative to say that you have not had any major problems such as parts breaking or wearing out early. I have pretty much decided that it is the one I want and can get it for $999 through Costco.com.

Thanks again for the info and if you have any other more detailed info you want to share it would be very much appreciated.

phxflyboy