Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Brasilia "lady" instructions
- 10-05-2005 11:57 PM #1
Brasilia "lady" instructions
Someone has kindly given me a Brasilia "Lady" model espresso machine. This is one that plumbs into your water supply.
Unfortunately there are no instructions and I don't have a clue how to actually work it.
Does anyone maybe have one of these machines or know how they operate.
Any help will be much appreciated as I'm keen to get into the world of good coffee
- 10-06-2005 02:07 AM #2
- Join Date
- Feb 2004
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia/Bukit Sentul, West Java
Hi Tracy, always good to see another Kiwi on the coffee forum. I dont know much about Brasilia, but found the NZ importer for Brasilia in Auckland. The number is Auckland(09)523 3449 (Brasilia NZ Ltd) or a distributors number is CIRO COFFEE IMPORTERS & ROASTERS LTD: ....Ph.Auckland(09)307 0281
I am sure they will help you out- you could probably buy a manual off the importer.
Good luckMerdeka Coffee (Indonesian Coffee Roasters and relationship coffee specialists) - Antipodean (Coffee - Cafe - Culture)
- By caffe biscotto in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2009, 01:52 PM
- By matthoover in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 4Last Post: 04-14-2009, 03:16 PM
- By Alan in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2006, 05:55 PM
- By tonyvlx in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2005, 09:23 PM
- By Farquard in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2004, 08:04 PM
Search tags for this page
brasilia espresso lady,
brasilia espresso machine manual,
brasilia lady coffee machine,
brasilia lady espresso,
brasilia lady espresso machine,
brasilia lady espresso manual,
brasilia lady espresso review,
brasilia lady manual,
brasilia lady review
Click on a term to search for related topics.