Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help! Bad coffee at work!

My office has a Flavia machine. Several of them, in fact. I'd like to find an alternative that tastes better to recommend to them. Does anyone know of a similar service with better tasting coffees? Thanks!

paula

Yes! bunn makes some really nice office machine better than the Flavia. you might also look into pod machines. It really depends on the amt of automation you want.
    Ciao, Baby! Di Crema is rising!

ALso why not get the best roasted coffee delivered from me ( i'd barter ) and get a good basic coffee maker for just you oun private fresh roased cofffee. Add what ever flavor you want and still the coffee will make everyone envy you. Is'nt that perfect? hehe it only took me 40 years to figure out what a grrl wants.....

automation

it needs to be very self-service, we have a call center attached to our corporate offices, so we use the same service for both. I'll see if I can find these online, thanks!

Paula

See I still have the best offer...

Get a Keurig machine. Beats Flavia in taste tests. Several roasters, so you get a big selection of coffees.

Call your office coffee service and see if you can get a demo machine. Tell them you'll call Allied if they can't get you one.

As far as Bunn, they do have commercial pod machines, but the selection of coffees is limited and pods have freshness problems unless each one is individually wrapped.

If you don't mind a little work, get yourself or your office an office espresso machine.

I have a (used) Capresso consumer grade espresso machine for my cubicle. I get fresh ground and brewed espresso whenever I want. It's a little pretentious because just around the corner in the kitchen are 3 Keurig machines and a selection of 20 coffees. But I gots to go with my strengths.
    Coffee leads men to trifle away their time, scald their chops, and spend their money, all for a little base, black, thick, nasty, bitter, stinking nauseous puddle water. ~The Women's Petition Against Coffee, 1674

Wow, the Keurig machine really does have an excellent variety! I'll have to propose this and see what happens. My main concern is that their k-cups seem to take up significanlty more space than the Flavia packets. That could pose a problem since we go though so much coffee. For a significant improvement in taste and variety, though, it may well be worth the loss in storage space.

Thanks!

If it's for an office as you mention, I highly suggest a Keurig and a KCup Vending Machine like the one we have at our office. The keurig is easy to use with over 125 single-serve flavors to choose from! Management shouldn't hesitate on the vending machine either, as it actually can SAVE the business money by helping with cost control tremendously! For more info, see: kcup vending . com (no spaces). Hope this helps!

I think that for the office Keurig is an excellent choice - however you manage supply & costs!

-Phil
    (Using Tapatalk)

If your office is of a reasonable size, any roaster should be able to give your office a decent brewer and grinder if you're purchasing their coffee. This solves all problems at once. I do this for offices around 100 people or so. I view it as giving to the needy . People need fresh roasted coffee, and they need it every day!

Best,
    Phil

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links