Saeco Incanto Sirius Water Leak

This is a discussion on Saeco Incanto Sirius Water Leak within the Coffee and Espresso Machines forums, part of the Coffee Addicts category; I just bought a new Saeco Incanto Sirius from Willams Somona a few days ago and noticed everytime the machine powers up, rinses or makes ...

Saeco Incanto Sirius Water Leak

I just bought a new Saeco Incanto Sirius from Willams Somona a few days ago and noticed everytime the machine powers up, rinses or makes a coffee the tray is full of water.

I was turning the machine off at night instead of using power saver. I called Saeco and they suggested leaving it on. I tried that, but it didn't make a difference.

I just lugged the thing back to WS and exchanged for a new one. However, when I got it home and opened it up the bottom of box and all the wrapping paper was full of grinds. I suspect it was not new. Bottom line, I turned it on and put the machine through it's start cycle and the tray was full of water again?

I read one post here about a 50% return rate for this problem. I like the look of the machine because it's stainless instead of plastic, but how many attempts will it take to get a working machine?

Does anybody have this model that doesn't leak water in tray drawer? I guess I might have to get a Jura Capresso, but I don't like the plastic casing and the guy from WS who helped carry the replacement machine to my car said he's seen a lot of returns on Capressos too? Any suggestions?

2. # ADS

Water in Tray

I've since discovered that standing water in drip tray drawer is normal for all superautos. I traded up to the Jura S9 Avantgarde and it does the same thing. The espresso from the Incanto Sirius model is equal to the Jura S9A in my opinion and the Incanto Sirius is $900 less.

Ads