Where to buy the machines

Pierced_Cofi_Maker

Feb 3, 2006
Visit site
Hello!,

My name is Jasen and oh so much like many others who have posted here I too shall be starting a coffee shop later this year as a part of a community center in deep ellum (Dallas TX) for a means of outreach to the community.
Without even having to ask, a lot of my questions have already been answered through some of the other posts. However there is one problem that keeps popping its head up. Im having a difficult time finding a good place to buy the coffee makers, espresso machines, blenders etc.
Is there anyone that could recommend a vendor that would accomodate this need?

liveforcoffee

Mar 5, 2006
Redwood City
Visit site
Coffee Supplier

Hello Jasen,
We, at Coffeetec.com can help you with all your needs. We strongly believe in providing service beyond selling parts. We will be glad to help you with best coffeeshop setup ideas. Take a look at my website and send me an email or to our website, make sure add my name in the subject line, Randy.
All the best!

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
So I went and checked out your site. Why is a Fetco Extractor series listed as low volume brewers and the CBS 3000, 5000 are listed as medium volume brewers?

They are the same brewer except the Extractor has gone digital. If you check, you will see the same output applies to both machines.

javaluva

May 15, 2005
USA
Visit site
First of all, I would ask your coffee distributor, unless you are doing the whole shabang yourself. I seriously would start with a distributor that takes care and trains you and also supplies and backs you up, and will be there to fix any problems. Am I the only one with a distributor that I can call 24-7? If you start buying equipment all over the place, how are you going to get it fixed? (and I mean quick) You need a back up. Unless you are buying double everything. Or, find a company with a great reputation, that can be there RIGHT NOW. I think it's great, that people let you know what they have, but I am in Ohio, seriously, if your machine breaks down, you are screwed. Just a thought

Pierced_Cofi_Maker

Feb 3, 2006
Visit site
Guys (or possibly gals),

THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR THE RESPONSE! Every little bit helps in the process.
if any of you know of contractors in Dallas TX for interior design that would be great as well!

Thanks again for the replys as im sure they are all very helpfull.

H Man

Jun 21, 2006
NYC
Visit site
javaluva said:
First of all, I would ask your coffee distributor, unless you are doing the whole shabang yourself. I seriously would start with a distributor that takes care and trains you and also supplies and backs you up, and will be there to fix any problems. Am I the only one with a distributor that I can call 24-7? If you start buying equipment all over the place, how are you going to get it fixed? (and I mean quick) You need a back up. Unless you are buying double everything. Or, find a company with a great reputation, that can be there RIGHT NOW. I think it's great, that people let you know what they have, but I am in Ohio, seriously, if your machine breaks down, you are screwed. Just a thought

By distributor, do you mean the company that is supplying your beans?

Thanks

Random

Jun 26, 2006
Maine
Visit site
Distributor

So I ve looked around and I also can't find a distributor in my area (maine). Really thats not true, I cant find an espresso machine distributor here. I know that if that goes down I am up a creek and wanted to find someone who was in the area. Is there anyone who can help?
Thanks
Dave