Repair Service Around Texas

maximo

Mar 6, 2006
Visit site
Hi.

I have a Saeco Royal Exclusive which worked very well until now brewing a delicious coffee . I always used filtered water, did the discaling & cleaning maintenance. 23 months later the machin stopped working

The problem is when pressing for any of the 3 possible coffee sizes, the beans are grinded, the pump start sending water and it even sounds and smell like it is being brewed but instead being poured in my mug the coffee is poured mostly inside the Dreg Drawer.

It looks like the water is not going all the way through the normal piping/circuit.

Does someone has an advice or tip on the fix needed ?

Does someone know a repair/service place around houston/texas where I can send my machin. The only repair service backed by Saeco is located in Dallas and the record at the Best Busines Bureau is not very optimistic.

The closest other Saeco service besides Dallas is located in Phoenix, AZ, so if I have to send the machin that far I would prefere to do it for a place with references or reviews.

Thanks for any help, clue, or tip about this issue

Regards

danab

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
where in phoenix???

Sorry to bother you, but where did you find in Phoenix that could fix it??? I live there and can''t find anything!

danab

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
also, if it helps, this is Saeco's link for authorized service centers

http://www.saeco-usa.com/

This is the only store they mention

Espresso RMI Household Coffee Machines
750 South Central Expressway - All warranty repairs are done by Saeco. If you take a warranty repair to an out of warranty service center you will be responsible for all charges.
RICHARDSON (DALLAS) 75080
Tel: 972-690-6969

argie

Sep 7, 2007
Bedford, TX
Visit site
danab said:
Espresso RMI Household Coffee Machines
750 South Central Expressway - All warranty repairs are done by Saeco.
Beware, I took my Saeco Vspresso to them and they told me they do not do repairs under warranty... but I left the machine there anyway.

It took nearly 45 days to get it repaired, and it wasn't cheap at all. It was a minor repair but they said they "almost" had to take the machine apart. When I left the machine, they said for an extra $90 they would move it to the front of the line... it might have saved me the 45 days, but come on...!

George