Tirra coffee maker!

richedie

Jan 25, 2005
Visit site
Hey all!

Anyone heard of this coffee maker? I am a huge fan of the french press process because the coffee comes out so rich and full, but this seems to refine the process and solve some problems. Worth it??????

Thanks for any comments...

javayankee

I'm glad you posted the review. I had actually seen this in a store somewhat recently, but had failed to remember the name, then couldn't find it again! I like the idea...it *is* essentially a french press, yet does seem to eliminate some of the drawbacks. Why not get both the aeropress and this?! In any event, I will probably try one of these as well...at the risk of becoming a gadget freak though! :lol:

richedie

Jan 25, 2005
Visit site
javayankee said:
I'm glad you posted the review. I had actually seen this in a store somewhat recently, but had failed to remember the name, then couldn't find it again! I like the idea...it *is* essentially a french press, yet does seem to eliminate some of the drawbacks. Why not get both the aeropress and this?! In any event, I will probably try one of these as well...at the risk of becoming a gadget freak though! :lol:

I thought of buying both but I am becoming a coffee gadgwt geek with multiple brewing methods.....but still using a blad grinder! :D

richedie

Jan 25, 2005
Visit site
I have to get one of these new gadgets soon...the Aerobie or Tirra French Pull soon. Maybe I need a burr grinder before anything! Even with the blade grinder...I still make better coffee at home than most coffee shops in our area. :-D