La Pavoni vs Rio

StarBuffs

Sep 26, 2006
Lancaster, Ohio
Visit site
I have been in the coffee business for just 5 or so years. I have been given the opportunity to open a new shop. I have a pavoni for my personal use, but have not used a commercial one yet. I would like to have the BarV3, but I do not know anyone who has used one of these machines...

There is a guy who has a used older Rio 2 group and wanting to sell everything he has along with it. The electrical unit was totally replaced 6 months ago, but I think he wants 5500 for it by its self. (I can buy a pavoni new for the same...)

I need some help from the machine savy baristas!!!!!

thanks
BUFF

ElPugDiablo

StarBuffs said:
I have been in the coffee business for just 5 or so years. I have been given the opportunity to open a new shop. I have a pavoni for my personal use, but have not used a commercial one yet. I would like to have the BarV3, but I do not know anyone who has used one of these machines...

There is a guy who has a used older Rio 2 group and wanting to sell everything he has along with it. The electrical unit was totally replaced 6 months ago, but I think he wants 5500 for it by its self. (I can buy a pavoni new for the same...)

I need some help from the machine savy baristas!!!!!

thanks
BUFF

For that price you can get a brand new espresso machine.

cafemakers

Nov 3, 2004
Visit site
Yes, I believe that this is the full retail price for this unit - considerably more than you should be paying for a new one.

Good machine, but still a rip-off at this rate.