Saeco Incanto Deluxe

Bennybee

Jan 5, 2007
Visit site
I am interested in any feedback on this machine, mine is a dog !! I would be interested if anyone would like to post their favorite settings, any menu information or feedback on their unit.

Thanks

Ssushi

Jan 22, 2007
Visit site
[quote:053741021c=\"Bennybee\"]I am interested in any feedback on this machine, mine is a dog !! I would be interested if anyone would like to post their favorite settings, any menu information or feedback on their unit.

Thanks[/quote:053741021c]

Benny. I''ve had one for about 13 months now and have made approx. 1200 cups of coffee - it works superbly.

What are your problems with the machine?

I set it to brew on high temp, fine grind and standard dose. I''ve mainly had the ''pre-brewing'' on, but have just switched it off quite like it; it gives the coffee a slightly more nutty taste.

Ssushi

Jan 22, 2007
Visit site
[quote:053741021c=\"Bennybee\"]I am interested in any feedback on this machine, mine is a dog !! I would be interested if anyone would like to post their favorite settings, any menu information or feedback on their unit.

Thanks[/quote:053741021c]

Benny. I''ve had one for about 13 months now and have made approx. 1200 cups of coffee - it works superbly.

What are your problems with the machine?

I set it to brew on high temp, fine grind and standard dose. I''ve mainly had the ''pre-brewing'' on, but have just switched it off quite like it; it gives the coffee a slightly more nutty taste.

charles17

Nov 27, 2006
Durban, South Africa
Visit site
I did an upgrade from a Saeco Viena and the improvement in taste with the same beans was noticeable.

I have had some glitches with mine - it was just switching off, but has been fixed a few days ago and so far seems good. I love the foam I make with it, and the ability to adjust the strength is great.

As I am not too technical, the dealer set it up for me, and all seems good. It does do the pre-brew. Grind I think is set at average and temperature is set on high.

So far so good as long as I have no more technical faults. I really do enjoy the machine.