Super Automatic - What price do I start at?

Kor

May 6, 2007
Visit site
I''m up in Canada so I have a hard time getting things at a good price.

Looking for a home super-automatic espresso machine. Will be making espresso only, don''t make any other drinks so don''t need a steam wand and don''t need to froth milk etc. Just want to have a push button grind-and-pull and get a really nice espresso.

Am picky about the quality of my espresso shot though so I want a machine with good temperature control and grind settings etc.

Ideally since this is a small machine for me only in my apartment I would like to spend less than $500, I know this is not a lot for a super automatic but the last time I looked into it was about 3 years ago.

Where should I look, can anyone recommend some good starter machines for me?

Jun 11, 2007
Visit site
Hi there,

Since nobody replied to your topic, I figured I would give you a heads up. You stated, \"Am picky about the quality of my espresso shot...\" I would maybe reconsider the super automatic machine then. Since a super automatic does EVERYTHING for you, there is no tweaking to your liking. You should look into a fully automatic or automatic (same thing). Look for a machine with some manual settings so you can tweak it. Check out this link on the different types of machines:
http://www.best-guide-to-espresso-machines.com/automatic-espresso-reviews.html