Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-18-2007 04:46 PM #1
Replacement Part for Gaggia MDF Grinder
Hope I am able to describe this effectively. The lever on the side of my Gaggia MDF grinder which is used to dispense ground coffee snapped from the grinder. So I am not able to dispense coffee after grinding.
I dismantled the grinder sufficiently to access the broken part and can replace it if I can find a source from where I can buy the part. I live in Northern Virginia near Washington DC.
Can someone advise me where I can purchase this part? The grinder is working fine except for this problem.
- 08-18-2007 04:46 PM # ADS
- By Shimmy in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2008, 07:38 AM
- By rondubbs in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2008, 10:56 PM
- By jacklun in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2006, 06:27 PM
- By espressocanuck in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2006, 02:22 AM
- By coffeenewbie in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2004, 09:59 AM
Search tags for this page
gaggia mdf burr replacement parts,
gaggia mdf grinder burrs,
gaggia mdf grinder parts,
gaggia mdf grinder parts diagram,
gaggia mdf parts,
gaggia mdf parts diagram,
gaggia mdf parts list,
gaggia mdf replacement burrs,
gaggia mdf replacement parts,
gaggia replacement parts,
how to replace burrs in gaggia mdf,
repalcement burrs for mdf
Click on a term to search for related topics.