Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Krups 7220
- 07-09-2008 05:37 AM #1
I''m new in this forum.
I have a krups 7220 and i think i may have a problem.
When i ask for a coffee, it always takes it with the minimum of 80ml. If i want an italian coffee(30ml) or even 10 or 20ml, how can i do it?
I know that i can press the stop buton but i wich it could make it automatic.
- 07-10-2008 09:46 AM #2
I know nothing about this machine. Is it semi-auto or auto? If you can program the button(s) simply do that to make what you want. Or simply stop it manually like should be done anyway. A great shot shouldn't always be about volume or time IMO. Once the grounds are spent you won't get anything else tasty out of them regardless. Later!I'm a legend among my own kind... you my friend are just a legend in your own mind. Later!
- By xyrik in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 5Last Post: 01-29-2008, 10:50 AM
- By BostonBull in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2007, 06:23 PM
- By pewe101 in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2007, 03:22 AM
- By haytoniaho in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2007, 08:04 AM
- By feltgrape in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2007, 02:19 PM
Search tags for this page
coffee machine krups 7220,
forums krups ea8025 error 09,
how get top off krups 7220 coffee disassembly,
how to disassemble krupps 7220,
krups 7220 code 0e,
krups 7220 hibak?d 06,
krups xp 4000 problem,
krups xp 7220,
krups xp 7220 error code 10,
Click on a term to search for related topics.