Results 1 to 2 of 2
This is a discussion on Krups 7220 within the Coffee and Espresso Machines forums, part of the Coffee Addicts category; Hello, I''m new in this forum. I have a krups 7220 and i think i may have a problem. When i ask for a coffee, ...
- 07-09-2008 04:37 AM #1
I''m new in this forum.
I have a krups 7220 and i think i may have a problem.
When i ask for a coffee, it always takes it with the minimum of 80ml. If i want an italian coffee(30ml) or even 10 or 20ml, how can i do it?
I know that i can press the stop buton but i wich it could make it automatic.
- 07-09-2008 04:37 AM # ADS
- 07-10-2008 08:46 AM #2
I know nothing about this machine. Is it semi-auto or auto? If you can program the button(s) simply do that to make what you want. Or simply stop it manually like should be done anyway. A great shot shouldn't always be about volume or time IMO. Once the grounds are spent you won't get anything else tasty out of them regardless. Later!I'm a legend among my own kind... you my friend are just a legend in your own mind. Later!
- By xyrik in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 5Last Post: 01-29-2008, 09:50 AM
- By BostonBull in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2007, 05:23 PM
- By pewe101 in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2007, 02:22 AM
- By haytoniaho in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2007, 07:04 AM
- By feltgrape in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2007, 01:19 PM
Search tags for this page
coffee machine krups 7220,
how get top off krups 7220 coffee disassembly,
how to disassemble krupps 7220,
howdo i take the top off a krups xp 7220,
krups 7220 hibak?d 06,
krups 7220 review,
krups 7220 troubleshooting,
krups xp 4000 problem,
krups xp 7220,
krups xp7220 opinioes
Click on a term to search for related topics.