Best Thermal Coffee Maker?

David12010860

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
I have a newco ocs-12 and love it. I was going to order one for my grand parents because my grandpa is looking for a new coffee maker. So I called newco and she said they are sold out until fall. He has a burner coffee pot and my grandma has been waking up in the middle of the night and making coffee and he is scared she is gonna burn the house down because she is getting forgetful. So he wants a thermal pot so he doesnt have to worry about it burning. What do you recommend? I would like something that makes quality hot coffee like the newco and around the same price range. He isnt worried about all the bells and whistles either. Thanks in advance!

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Well I've only read of two units that brew properly and are available with thermal carafes. There are several made by Technivorm and the other is the Capresso TeamTherm. May be cheaper ones out there, but these are the only 2 that receive rave reviews. Later!

martinsmith

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
Last week I was searching for a thermal coffee maker when a friend of mine asked the same question.
After reading a lot of on different sites I found a good one here http://www.espresso-machines-and-coffee-makers.com/thermal-coffee-makers.html. On reading I found that each one of them are good in their own way except some. I zeroed down to Capresso MT-500 Plus for its features and sleekness. I found it to be the best of all.