Mobile Espresso Machines

kafeietc

Aug 11, 2009
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I used to work for a mobile coffee cart and now, years later, I am in a market where there is a real demand for that sort of service, and I have the time/money/energy to do it.

However, I am wondering if anyone out there can help me. I am researching what machines would do the trick and obviously I want something that has a manual lever and is gas powered. So far, I have only discovered the Rancilio Class 6 LE model that has the gas option.

Does anyone know of any other options?

Thanks and Best,

Chris

Sep 3, 2008
Victor NY
Visit site
I would go with the Rancilio for a number of reasons. Mainly they put the converter on for you right at Rancilio north America. It certainly makes the most sense as far as where you can use machine. Power always seems to be an issue. I am not a big fan of the 2 group 110 machines especially if you plan on being very busy. The key to doing well is really the set up and having everything prepped and ready to go. Look at it like coffee, iced tea, iced coffee should all be brewed and ready to go as grab and go items and then leaves you the ability to concentrate on espresso beverages.