NEED HELP PURCHASING A 'GRIND AND BREW' COFFEE MAKER

G

Can anyone recommend a machine which has a gridner built into it, please?

G

machine with grinder

Hey,

You didn't say if you are looking for a commercial use machine or one for the home, but give Michaelo espresso a try. www.Michaelo.com What's nice is that they just sell the machines, so you use whatever coffee you want, no pressure. Great service too!

notmuffy

Mar 25, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
My experience with grind-n-brew household machines is that:
1. They are very messy (beans get into the water area, grinder area cakes up)
2. They are complicated to clean
3. The grinder always breaks first

I wouldn't bother getting 1 unit unless it is just the novelty factor of it all :grin:
But that is just me!

nimhguy

Sep 9, 2003
Visit site
good doctor said:
Can anyone recommend a machine which has a gridner built into it, please?
I have a Capresso Coffeeteam + that I got from AabreeCoffee.com about 3 years ago that I wouldn't part with but you can get one from them. They are the best when it comes to an online coffee and espresso machine purchase. I got my Saeco automatic from them and they have the best tech support I had. I have got other machines from other web sites but none compare to Aabree.

sherr

Sep 13, 2003
Dubai, UAE
Visit site
You have a lot of machines to choose from.

Is it for personal of for commercial purposes?

notmuffy: I think that you have to explore the 'real' market, and look for a good brand. Small coffee machines with built-in grinder is not messy at all, if and only if you choose the right one. We have several posted coffee machines in this shortcut which is a proof of that. Saeco is a good brand, reliable and reasonably priced. Try to check out this link: http://www.mokatrade.com/Products/equipment/saeco/saeco_household.htm
also, for all the household brands, this will give you a wide range to choose from: http://www.mokatrade.com/Products/equipment/type_household.htm

If you have further inquiries, I might be able to help.