Anyone have this?

mwhartman

Mar 24, 2011
Central PA
Visit site
Anyone have a Viking Professional Coffee Machine? It is sold by a company called FrontGate for $299.

Currently have a Krups that was made and sold by Williams-Sonoma. It is not a very good machine.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Mike

mwhartman

Mar 24, 2011
Central PA
Visit site
We have considered the Technivorm. What we like about the Viking is the removable water container and it will make tea as well.

Will take a second look at the Technivorm.

alphawave7

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I''ve only purchased music (CD's) from Amazon. Do they have a liberal return policy?

That has been my experience. Simply log in to process and print return label..never a problem. I also hesitate to mention, since they're ugly as sin and not WAF-friendly (wife approval factor), but the Bunn VPR series is near-bulletproof, stainless-steel boilers, and made in USA:
Amazon.com: bunn vpr - Home, Garden & Pets: Home & Garden
Carafe's are separate, but still within your budget. My wife would disapprove of one on our counters, and she tolerates my espresso and roasting gear no problem! :p

kris7047th

Mar 24, 2011
Monroe, Mich
Visit site
I was offered a $40 gift towards purchases through them when I opened a CC (Chase Bank) It really is worth it. I became more *involved* with Amazon after my kids gave me a Kindle for Christmas and buy books etc. Definitely a great place to go to check prices and to buy for that better deal.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 14, 2010
Coffee Country, USA
Visit site
I was offered a $40 gift towards purchases through them when I opened a CC (Chase Bank) It really is worth it. I became more *involved* with Amazon after my kids gave me a Kindle for Christmas and buy books etc. Definitely a great place to go to check prices and to buy for that better deal.

Eventually Amazon is going to take over the world, their process is so quick and simple and with Amazon Prime I get my stuff in 2 days :)