Keurig Machines

PN from TN

May 20, 2011
Tennessee
Visit site
:coffeemug:Which Keurigs do you prefer? Do you like the selection of coffee and teas available?

I am tryng to see if the Keurigs are still popular in the single serve.
I love mine and it makes it great that I can make my favorite and my husband his.
Where I work has a fair assortment. I wind up getting a box when new ones come in.
The favorite thing that my team does ( we all have Keurigs) is share a pod. Who ever buys a box shares one with the other. Plus, we are able to tell the customer the blend , favor or if it has a bite.

helli3yte

May 16, 2011
Visit site
i have 2 keurigs and they do what they are advertised to perform. BUT..... it's all premade and i understand if you want the one touch coffee machine. i love automatics, but i have been drinking alot of cappuccinos and my eyes are on a jura s9 if i can find a good price. the keurig is still good dont get me wrong, but im tired of it :(. i have a single serve at my other location that i used to work at. need to pick it up. its only been used about 50 times or so and has just been sitting collecting dust. it's the single serve your talking about . if you want it, ill part with it for 50. ill even pay the shipping. let me know.

Torrentula81

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
A friend gave me their keurig since I didn't even have a drip coffee machine. I found some really decent flavors like black silk. I broke down and bought a cheap espresso (delonghi) machine. I was tired of buying new flavors that turned out to be a complete waste. But you've got a great system going on where you share a few cups with your friends so I say keep on going if you're satisfied. I still use mine to quickly heat up water for hot chocolate, instant patatoes, americanos, ect. It's still a useful machine even if not used for coffee to justify the counter space.

kcmdealer

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I own the Mini Plus and The B60 and they both serve a rather important purpose in my life. I can't wait until Keurig starts cranking out espresso machines.....and they are coming.