Original Seattle Coffee Van

Athelaw915

May 3, 2011
sacramento
Visit site
Hi, I just bought the 2005 Original Seattle Coffee van/tuck last week from a 2nd hand dealer. The person selling it got it from an auction. Everything seem to work fine but I just don't know the proper procedures in operating this van. So i am wondering if anyone has the experience in running one of those van. If you do, please let me know and hopefully you can answer some of my questions. I am in the Sacramento area, so if anyone has one around me, I will be more than happy to pay a small fee to whatever knowledge that you may have. Thank you

Albert

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
If I lived close to you I'd be happy to do so. As it stands, my wife and I offer a "webinar" and can answer any questions you have about the mobile coffee business. She handles the business side really well and I take care of all things technical. We do charge a "small" fee for it as too many people were contacting us to keep taking the time out to do it for free. I was constantly getting phone calls, texts, e-mails, requests on various forums. Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] if interested.

Tiponia

Aug 19, 2011
USA
Visit site
I have never tried this coffee.. Any one out here has the experience of this coffee...! He or she can share it with me... I would be more than curious to know about the restaurant...!! Thank you.....!!