If super automatics make bad coffee, what makes really good coffee??

jeguzik

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
If super automatics make bad coffee, what makes really good coffee?? Your thoughts and advice are appreciated on how I can get the best tasting coffee. I always remember the coffee in Spain to be really really good, and I cannot seem to replicate this here. I have used a French Press and a Jura Capresso F9 Super Auto, and nothing I have done makes really great coffee?? Help please.

I like really fresh roasted quality espresso blends consisting of Guatemala with a hint of Ethiopia, ground and brewed to perfection in a traditional commercial espresso machine by someone who knows wtf is going on.

I also like some good fresh roasted and coarsely ground arabica typically a water processed type from central Mexico or Central America, cooked in my percolator when I'm out camping.

A Cuban style brew topped with espresso, raw sugar and cream whipped up by hand into a froth is also pretty killer.

The stuff my wife makes...is ok... not particularly good. The stuff found at most chain coffee stores kinda blows.

Its all opinions man.

Latest posts