Astoria Jada AK SUPER Espresso Machine

mchapman

Aug 25, 2011
San Diego
Visit site
Selling my 2005 Astoria. Was used at John Wayne airport. This retails for 14,000 but I am willing to part with it for $4,800.

Will ship to US for free.

The Astoria JADA AK super automatic commercial espresso machine is the most productive commercial espresso machine in the world. Two independent brewing groups on the Astoria JADA can dispense four espresso servings simultaneously. The Astoria JADA AK is controlled by an advanced user-friendly microprocessor system with easy to read, easy to operate touch pads and an illuminated electronic functions display.

The Astoria JADA AK model is a two-step super automatic commercial espresso machine with push button espresso controls along with a temperature control steaming wand. Complete with two built-in independently controlled commercialespresso grinders. The Astoria JADA AK features height adjustable group heads it's easy to extract shots right into cup sizes ranging from 3 ounces all the way up to 24 ounces!
With the advanced CPU inside the Astoria JADA operators can keep track of cost of goods and the biggest sellers by simply viewing daily totals of each drink made right on the commercial espresso machines display or download the information to a PC.

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
You don't want it. They are a complicated toy to say the least. Then they top out well over 200lbs. I'm surprised Astoria hasn't moved on with something that is far less complicated.