Fetco Coffee Brewer Serial # Config ? Help

Mr Shave

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

Big Dawg generator is down still. Going to be doing an event in the morning and it dawned on me I should see if it can handle the load.
Does the first 2 digits of the Fetco serial number translate to the configuration number?

http://www.fetco.com/06_SPEC_SHEETS/CBS-2041e.pdf

There are several different configurations and I'm not 100% sure what I got
I noticed that all the config codes are the same, except for the last 2 digits. So if my serial number starts with 45, do I have that config?

Basically going to just be running brewer and 1 light on one of those 2kw Honda generators. It might be tight... I figure it will only be full load for the brew cycle which isn't that bad right???

Thanks everyone

Mr Shave

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Still not 100% sure on the draw. I connected the brewer to a land line at home base. When I got to first location water only had to go from 180 instead of starting in the 70s. Figured it is at least less strain on generator

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
The brewer should list the total kilowatts on tag. Should say xx.x - xx.x also does the same with amp's. This is all based on your voltage. So say you have 208V and your brewer used 19.5 amps at 240V it would use 22.4 amps. If all you have is a max kilowatts label then go here and put in your voltage and watts, it will give you the amperage. Online Conversion - Ohm's Law Calculator

Latest posts