electric coffee cup warmers

unhcounhco

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
If you lined up all of the Juice Man Jr. Automatic Juice Extractors, Presto FryDaddyElectric Deep Fryers, and Nostalgia Electrics Old Fashioned Hot Dog Roller and BunWarmers end-to-end, you could build a bridge to a distant planet, say, Pluto. Which would .... Besides, I had a sneaking suspicion that Mark was right: how many coffeemakers are there that don't have the great good sense to shut themselves off aftercooking five drops of coffee for two hours?

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello,

I've never seen an electric coffee cup warmer that automatically shuts itself off. I've received several of them as gifts over the years, and I recently donated all of them to GoodWill. If you want to keep your coffee warm, a good thermal travel mug would do a better job.

Rose

EmeryCoffee

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
PinkRose is right. Use a thermal travel mug. Even if the warmer shuts off the longer the coffee is on it the worse it will taste. Fresh grind, brew immediately, quality thermos if necessary. My 2 cents.

LavyGarcia

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I am coffee lover and its my hobby to get new things like coffee makers and mugs etc...
But I didn't find any kind of thing like electric coffee cup warmer.It make me amazed that any kind of this item exists or not...I don't think so.