Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    We pack K-Cups at 14 cents each. No minimum amounts. At this price we include everything but the coffee. Our K-Cups are the same as Keurig's version, not the Chinese version. Manufactured in the US and all materials are also made in the US. Please send me a private message if you are interested.

Make your own K cup by small sealing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Soma2016 View Post
    I am also intresed in this question. What is the best way?
    I have find an interesting website that it may be helpful.
    saneu.com
    Easy and cost effective.Make your own K cups and enjoy it, that would be the perfect thing in our lives.

Saneu K cup sealing machines

Hello CoffeeJunky,
    You can visit youtube.com/user/saneupack,there are machines working videos
    You can also send private message to me for more details.
    CiCi

Banned
    You can buy locally in the USA ALL THE SUPPLIES YOU NEED AT: http://www.buckeyecoffee.com/fresh-r...equipment.html
    they have a complete supply of USA warranted products and marketing ideas to become successful in the K Cup retail and wholesale market. Check them out as they also have videos on the subject
    Last edited by wwcove; 08-10-2015 at 02:05 AM.

You can also buy locally in the US these supplies. We use these at home to make our own K-Cups. They keep the coffee fresh for about a year. They are cheap and work just like an original from Keurig! Copy and paste this item number on ebay: 131528065040 (if you don't need private labeled lids) or get these cups if you already have your private labeled lids: 131479343503

Quote Originally Posted by iFillcup View Post
    We offer a complete solution with a 100% recyclable cup (yes, everything, lid, filter, and cup), filling systems that meet current and future needs (from 50 cups/min to 150cups/min), and co-branding for cup lids and retail boxes. We do everything for you, and you reap the profits! Best of all, it won't break the bank. We also work with you to build business with hotels using our low-cost, single serve brewer, designed for in-room service. Let me know if you are interested.
    Single use containers, though made from recyclable materials, are not a very environmentally friendly alternative. PET bottles are recyclable, but in some states, the actual recovery rate is abysmal...less than 20%. Single use containers are the problem...and the solution is not to make them from recycled materials...all this does is just delay the inevitable, that the original virgin materials...plastic...still ends up in landfill, or storm drains and then washed out to our oceans. I watched a FB video of a plastic straw being removed from the nostril of a leatherback turtle recently. We promote harm to our planet by perpetuating this myth that using recycled materials in single use packaging is helping. The only people that benefit from this school of thought are the marketers of recycled plastics. The green alternative is to reduce the use of plastics by eliminating the use of single use packaging wherever possible. I hope that all of us who love good coffee would consider promoting reusable Keurig filters, and focus on delivering good coffee, rather than prepackaged R&G coffee. In my opinion, it is just insanity to endeavor to source, roast , and sell the finest coffee, but then sell it pre-ground it in these wasteful little packages that will be stored long enough to degrade the quality of the coffee so painstakingly processed to ensure a good result in the cup.

Anyone know how to package coffee into kcups?-lid-keurig-2.0.png K cup lids for Keurig 2.0

Banned
    K2.0 lids can be made and used in many ways. Here is a video. But we have also found you can custom make your own with a waterproof stamp. https://youtu.be/jrZtxY-CVMs. Anyone know how to package coffee into kcups?-image.jpg

compact automatic filling machines for roasters

Just in case you are still looking for a filling machine, there is a great automatic iFill machine from a Washington company. There seems to be lots of youtube videos showing how it works if you search for ifill k cups.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonCoffee View Post
    I'm a roaster looking to do more marketing and I'm curious if anyone knows of s machine to put coffee in to k cups and sealed. Or any other single cup brand.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links