Anyone know how to package coffee into kcups?

AnonCoffee

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm a roaster looking to do more marketing and I'm curious if anyone knows of s machine to put coffee in to k cups and sealed. Or any other single cup brand.

timheinze

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Me too!

I am in the same situation. I have done quite a bit of research, but haven't been able to find much in the way of how to professionally manufacture these. Just a bunch of information on re-packaging or DIY kind. I did stumble across the Ekobrew (ekobrew.com). You can check it out. Can anyone help?

Tim

KCupsYourWay

May 12, 2013
Florida
Visit site
Hi all, I just purchased a couple of boxes of single use San Francisco Bay coffee. The single use cups are packaged in a Keurig compatible container but it is not a cup per se but rather a solid plastic ring with a tea bag like bottom to hold the coffee. It does fit in my Keurig and works just like a KCup. I am not sure where they get their packaging but the company San Francisco Bay may be able to provide a lead on how to get the packaging. I think these cups are much more environmentally friendly than the original KCup. Let me know if you get packaging for your coffee as I am looking for new coffee flavors/roasters to sell on my website kcupsyourway.com. Good luck! Josee

steveoo33

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning. I represent a company in the USA that is offering the complete solution for your k-cup needs. We are offering: the cup, the lid, A weigh and fill machine, the actual machine that can seal the cup (1 cup at a time, 4 cups at a time, 20 cups at a time, and 40 cups at a time), and the bag to send the cups off in (no additional film around the cup). Thank you, Erik

Lolli

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning. I represent a company in the USA that is offering the complete solution for your k-cup needs. We are offering: the cup, the lid, A weigh and fill machine, the actual machine that can seal the cup (1 cup at a time, 4 cups at a time, 20 cups at a time, and 40 cups at a time), and the bag to send the cups off in (no additional film around the cup). Thank you, Erik

I'd like to know more about this as well. What is the scope of its application? Is it only for use at the retail level or could it have a kitchen counter application as well. Since you are saying it can do one cup at a time, you've made me wonder.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
In American comedy, the sound of crickets is often used to humorously indicate a dead silence when a response or activity is expected.

Steveoo13 hasn't returned to the Forum since he posted his first (and only) message in this thread.

pactecllc

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
K-cup compatible contract packaging

In American comedy, the sound of crickets is often used to humorously indicate a dead silence when a response or activity is expected.

Steveoo13 hasn't returned to the Forum since he posted his first (and only) message in this thread.

Single Serve Beverage Packaging
Milton, Wi
Becky Aubrey
608-774-7330

Offering filling and sealing of K-cup compatible containers in small or large quantities. Can provide all of the packaging materials including coffee. Also, can offer automated machinery for filling cups including filter placement ranging from 30 to 120 cups per minute. Call Today!!

shumanzou

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
We are packing machine manufacturer from China.
We customize k-cup filling machine according to customer's demand.
Currently we have many machines on North American market.
Chunlai Packing Machinery.

drbowers

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
I am also interested in a response to this thread. I would love to find a machine that produces individual k-cups similar to that of San Francisco Bay Co.