Hellem 10c coffee maker

suegue

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi
I have 2 Vintage Hellem Vacuum Coffee Makers from France. Never used, in original boxes, everything in perfect condition including the instruction booklet, although the box is a bit worn. Pictures available. If anyone is interested I would love to sell them.
Thanks

suegue

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Hellem 10C coffee maker

Hi Jonathan
I can definitely send photo's and more details, but I don't know how to post photographs on this forum. Can you tell me how or can you tell me how to e mail you directly? Thanks for your interest
Susan

cleansound

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm definitely interested - I already owned one and the globe broke (broke my heart)
Was just outbid by $1 on ebay - I hate that.

Last edited:

PapaD

Dec 7, 2011
California
Visit site
Count me in if still available. Just broke the lower bowl on my Hellem 10 cup. Does anyone know if another makers lower bowl will work. Cona size "D" maybe.

cleansound

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Hellem heartbreaks

PapaD maybe we could work something out. I broke the top bowl of a 6 cup. I wonder if the 10 cup top would work with the 6 cup bottom? Of course the next issue is who would want to sacrifice the parts - :coffee1:

rickmousley

Oct 28, 2018
Visit site
Hi! iIf you have one Hellem Vacuum Coffee Maker that is complete with burner and in good condition, I would like to purchase it. I f I purchased today, would I receive it in Oregon USA by November 4TH? I look forward to your reply!

Rick