Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I have purchased a commercial BUNN coffee maker , keeps the water at the perfect brewing temp, for anytime i wanna make coffee, and its fast too, just 3 mins to fresh brewed , wonderful cup of coffee. believe me i didnt want some fancy ass thng that took me 3 hours to make coffee in the morning, filter, my folgers coffee and a pot of fresh cold water..and in 3 mins hot fresh coffee!!!

The Bunn Velocity Brew STX 10-Cup Coffee Brewer, Graphite Black would have made a pretty good match for all your requirements. Very modern sleek look, would be perfect on a kitchen countertop. I have been doing my research on this item and have read many great reviews.
    Drip Coffee Maker Opinions-116824.jpg

Some great features listed:
    • Brews 4-10 cups in about 4 minutes
    • Double wall, vacuum insulated thermal carafe keeps coffee warm for up
      to 2 hours
    • Unique sprayhead ensures even, complete coffee flavor
      extraction
    • Stainless steel internal hot water tank keeps water heated to optimal
      brewing temperature of 200 degrees F
    • 3-Year warranty
    • Includes 25 filters

Super Moderator
    Hello "CuppaCoffee" (Rose)

So, are you thinking of selling this coffee maker on your on-line store when you get it up and running? You said you've done some research on it. What feature do you find most useful (or better) than the others you've looked at? What's the average price, based on what you've found?

Rose

Quote Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
    One thing that disappoints me about this machine is the carafe. I read reviews that stated it didn't drip, but every time I've poured coffee it results on a small drip running down the side.
    I thought I updated this thread, but guess not. Shortly after purchasing this machine I contacted Krups about the drip. The promptly sent me a new carafe without question, and no fee required for shipping. I now have two. The new one still drips a bit, but not as bad as the first.

But to be perfectly honest, I only use the drip machine once every few months anyway. I'm obsessed with the french press method, so I really only use the drip machine if I'm making coffee for more than just me.

Quote Originally Posted by CuppaCoffee View Post
    The Bunn Velocity Brew STX 10-Cup Coffee Brewer, Graphite Black would have made a pretty good match for all your requirements. Very modern sleek look, would be perfect on a kitchen countertop. I have been doing my research on this item and have read many great reviews.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	116824.JPG 
Views:	562 
Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	695

Some great features listed:
    • Brews 4-10 cups in about 4 minutes
    • Double wall, vacuum insulated thermal carafe keeps coffee warm for up
      to 2 hours
    • Unique sprayhead ensures even, complete coffee flavor
      extraction
    • Stainless steel internal hot water tank keeps water heated to optimal
      brewing temperature of 200 degrees F
    • 3-Year warranty
    • Includes 25 filters
    Sounds like an interesting machine, but I don't know that I'd be interested in a pre-heated water resevoir. I don't like the idea of it running all the time.

Hi Rose-yes I'm definitely planning on including this item on my website- it brews really quickly and makes a great quality coffee! Avg price is $150-$170 online. The main thing though that I focus on is customer reviews and this had mostly positive ones. Denny-glad it worked out with your Krups machine. I know others also have concerns about keeping the machine on all day, however, after you are done brewing for the day, you can unplug the coffee maker, but then you are looking at a 15 minute wait for the tank to reheat before you can brew. So if time is not a problem then this would still be a good option...

2 nice auto drip brewers with proper brew temp are the BV1800 by Bonavita and the new Brazen by Behmor

The "Clever Dripper" about $15. is a nice simple immersion brewer that brews up to 16oz serving. Bonavita is about to come out with a "Clever Dripper style brewer in ceramic for about $30. These will give you a similar brew to a french press but with better filtering, cleaner cup.

Bonavita BV1800 8cups

Drip Coffee Maker Opinions-bonavita-bv1800-8-cups.jpg

It can brew up to 8 cups and you have the choice between the glass or thermal carafe. I think the power of this machine comes from the German manufacturer with high performance and standard, it can adjust water and temperature this is very smart option, and the ideal temperature can be achieved very fast 1800w there are more others options for this machine.

Check out the icoffee by Remington, design looks very interesting. Amazon $149.00 free shipping

Quote Originally Posted by cafdud View Post
    Check out the icoffee by Remington, design looks very interesting. Amazon $149.00 free shipping

A customer of mine bought one a few weeks ago, and so far he says it makes a very good cup of coffee. He also says it requires a bit more time for cleanup, but that results are worth it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links