Saeco expresso machine -Help ?

bolly

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone my name is mike ,this is my first post here,Last week i got this machine but not new,there don't give me Manual ,i thought was easy to use but i can't figure out how to use it.
when i turn it on there a word in the display "VENTILATE" but the water works fine, there a manual online but it only shows troubleshooting ,i need one how to start from 0.Thanks Everyone .

Model Saeco royal exclusive.

ta4rki.jpg

PureBean

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ventilate Easy Fix

Hi Mike,
the ventilate message on the Saeco Royal Cappuccino means that there is an air bubble in the pipes. To fix, simply run the hot water until the message goes. Regards

bolly

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi Mike,
the ventilate message on the Saeco Royal Cappuccino means that there is an air bubble in the pipes. To fix, simply run the hot water until the message goes. Regards

i did exact what you toll ,i leave the Saeco running in hot water for about 40Min,then the message disappear,to be host this is my first machine and i don't have experience and how to use,this is what i did i fill the tank with water and i put a small portion of coffee bean in the other side ,i press the first button
one coffer cup,the machine is running but there no coffee coming out ,i don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Last edited: