Looking for a Coffee Cart - Location, Southern CA

Eli_44

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello Everyone! I'm looking to purchase a Coffee Cart & hoping I can get some insight. New or Used is not my concern, just looking for a quality Cart at an Affordable price. Does anyone know of a business they would reccomend or have a cart they are looking to sell?

I've seen prices ranging from $4,000 up to $30,000 (fully equiped). Any advice is welcome and appreciated, from websites, to other forums, to just telling me what you paid for your cart or where you purchased yours from.

Again this is for a Cart - not a Kiosk. It will be placed outdoors but be covered.

THANKS!

alistia

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I have coffee cart for sale

Hi,

Have you found the coffee cart that you were looking for? I'm trying to sell my cart. It is a 10 x 10 cart complete with canvas awning, espresso machine, blender, 3 compartment sinks and a separate hand sink. All carts are on wheels for easy maneuvering. I can send pictures if needed.

Thank you,

Adrian

DGL

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I would like to see the coffee cart you are selling. Can you pls send pix to mrdgl5225 (at) gmail.com

thanks
Dave

driver

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Hello i am very interested in purchasing a coffee cart. I have been shopping around and have found great deals in many other states but am having trouble finding deals in my area of southern california. Looking to buy new or used coffee cart, not kiosk. If you have one for sale, know of a good place to look or have advice based on your experience it would be appreciated. It does not have to be fully equipped but a good quality cart that can pass inspection.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP ON THIS FORUM
-Emmanuel

alistia

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I have a coffee cart for sale

Hi Emmanuel,

I have a coffee cart that we used for one year. The cart has a 3 compartment sinks, hand wash sink & operatable with or without fresh water line. I can send you pictures if want to your email. I am located in Arcadia, CA 91006.

Let me know if you are interested.

Adrian

Hello i am very interested in purchasing a coffee cart. I have been shopping around and have found great deals in many other states but am having trouble finding deals in my area of southern california. Looking to buy new or used coffee cart, not kiosk. If you have one for sale, know of a good place to look or have advice based on your experience it would be appreciated. It does not have to be fully equipped but a good quality cart that can pass inspection.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP ON THIS FORUM
-Emmanuel

abrutzi

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys I have a cart for sale located in Northridge (los Angeles, CA). I would like to sell it photo-7.JPG
Please feel free to call me at 818 4587861. I also have a few espresso machines that i am considering to include in it. The cart needs a little work. plumbing and electical is there but just needs to be hooked up properly. I was considering to finish it but dont have the time or funds. we are a roaster and wanted to expand but realized for now we want to stick to roasting. Have a Rancilio Classe 8 3 group and also a cimbali fully automatic i think its an M3 but its also a high end machine ready for big volumes. open to offers for this cart.