Vampire Coffee in the US

Codrina

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi! This is Codrina. I am happy to join the forum. I would like to exchange info about coffee since I started a new venture with one of friends: importing Vampire's Coffee from Romania.

This is what our product is all about:
Coffee of The Vampire--is a unique coffee roasted and blended in the land of Vlad Dracula himself, Romania. With its rich flavour of spicy cinnamon and just a hint of chili pepper heat, each cup is a delicious treat potent enough to bring anyone back from the dead! Each beautifully-designed 250gram bag comes sealed with blood-red wax and bears the seal of Vlad Dracula's Order of the Dragon. Makes a great gift for Dracula fans or coffee connosieurs! We guarantee, though, that the quality and flavour of the coffee itself will keep you coming back for more.

Last edited:

Codrina

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Places where you can buy Cafeaua Vampirului

Hi!

You can buy the coffee from our on-line shop. Please google Cafeaua Vampirului Blue Butterfly.

Also, we will be present at New York Coffee Fest, between 9 and 11 March. we will offer free samples and coffee presentations.

You can find us on Facebook: Cafeaua Vampirului

Hope this helps

Codrina

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Am I missing something here? You are charging $19.50 for a half pound of flavored coffee?? Something seems to be bit off...market is high but not that high.

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
I'd pay that only if the count himself was the roaster. I think this is one of those brands that's more geared towards the following then towards the regular drinker aka novelty coffee.

Codrina

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Cafeaua Vampirului price

Hi! A 0.55 lb (or 250 grams in European system) bag of coffee costs 12 USD. There's a mark-up for transportation but it's very small. Cafeaua Vampirului it's not just a flavored coffee. It's really unique and the packaging is very special (it makes a great present). I recommend you taste it first.

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
Your still trying to command a price that most people aren't going to pay. I can buy a lot of premium coffee for around $13 a pound and your asking $12 for half. That's why were getting caught up on it. To be truthful I wouldn't pay more then $13-$15 a pound even if it was roasted by the Archbishop and blessed personally by the Pope.