cold brewed coffee maker

jimbo

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone suggest a quality cold brewing coffee maker for a coffee shop. Ive seen some of the smaller ones like the Toddy, and they seem flimsy or too small. Or if some one could direct me to a review of commercial size cold brewers, that would be great.
Thanks.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "jimbo"

I'm not very familiar with cold-brew coffee machines.

One of the nice featues on this forum is the search feature at the top on the page (on the right side of your screen) If you type the words cold brew into the search box, you will be directed to a list of threads that discuss cold brewed coffee and the different machines that people have used. You may find some of the information posted in those threads useful while you're waiting for one of the other forum members to reply to your question.

I hope this helps.

Rose

jimbo

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Rose. I did do a search and briefly looked through it. I will spend a little more time and review more of the threads. Thanks for your advice.

jimbo

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Shadow745.
That was the first I have seen of the commercial model Toddy. It looks sturdier than the homeowner model. The filters seem pricey. I'll have to break it down to a per cup cost and see if it would be worth it.