Gaggia warranty ?

dannieboiz

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
We got a Gaggia Titanium as a wedding gift, manufacture date was sept 2010 on the bottom of the machine. Been great until about a week ago when I was steaming milk. Nothing would come out then the pump would act weird, then hell broke loose when steam shot from the back of the machine. Now I get a ventalite message and regardless of what I do I can't get it to go away, I've tried all the instructions in the book and online. Last resort is contact Gaggia for warranty but since I didn't buy it I'm not sure where it was purchased but I know that it's less than two years old based on the mfg date. Would I have a problem getting this machine fixed?

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "dannieboiz"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

Your best option is to contact Gaggia customer service and explain the situation. They may be able to help you troubleshoot your problem.

If you sent in the registration/warranty card that came with the machine, they'll still have a record of your information including the machine's model and serial number, etc. as well as the date that you received it as a gift. That's one of the benefits of sending in those registration cards!

Rose