Does anyone know how to reset the cycle counter on the Gaggia Titanium?

dannieboiz

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I want to reset my Gaggia Titanium total coffee made count, does anyone know how to do it?

Would be nice to kind of time to see when to descale or when it breaks down, LOL, yes that's right how many brews before it shit the bed after a repair.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "dannieboiz"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website!

We have a lot of members who have all sorts of experience with the in's and out's of coffee machines. I have little doubt that someone will be able to answer your question.

I did a quick search on-line and came up with a couple of things that may help you.

This sounds like it would be a last resort:

You can go through the menu and set the machine back to factory setting by pressing the menu button and using the up or down arrows(first 2 coffee buttons) until display reads Factory Settings, then press the menu/Ok button display will read No, use up or down arrow to select Yes then press Ok.

To keep track of the amount of espressos brewed on your machine, the Titanium Office features a cup counter. To access the count, just enter the “Total Coffees” section of the programming menu.

You can always try to contact Gaggia Customer Service in the US at 888-389-4123

Like I said, there are probably other people on the Forum who will have an answer for you.

Thanks for joining the Coffee Forum. We hope you'll visit us often.

Rose