Ditting Grinder for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstrand

Apr 25, 2012
SF Bay Area
Visit site
Hi,

I've been a coffee roaster for about 10 years now, and just discovered this forum (go figure). Great resource!
I know where I'll be spending my free time for the next few days.

I have a 220v Ditting KF1403 for sale. it works great, and comes with an extra set of grinding disks and an oversized hopper (can hold up to 5lbs).

This is a terrific grinder, but since we upgraded to the MPE GPC-140, we don't really use it.

PM me if you are interested or have questions about it.

Thank you!
Dave S.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "dstrand" (Dave)

Welcome! We're very glad that you finally discovered the Coffee Forums website. You will find a lot of useful (and often entertaining) information here, and it's a great way to spend your free time!

Good luck with the Grinder sale. Feel free to post photos if you have them.

Rose

dstrand

Apr 25, 2012
SF Bay Area
Visit site
Hi Rose,

Thank you. I've been poking around a little. I like that there are folks here with all different levels of coffee expertise.

Good idea about the pictures. I should have them up in a day or so.

Thanks again!

lottiepoulton

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
grinder

Hi,

I've been a coffee roaster for about 10 years now, and just discovered this forum (go figure). Great resource!
I know where I'll be spending my free time for the next few days.

I have a 220v Ditting KF1403 for sale. it works great, and comes with an extra set of grinding disks and an oversized hopper (can hold up to 5lbs).

This is a terrific grinder, but since we upgraded to the MPE GPC-140, we don't really use it.

PM me if you are interested or have questions about it.

Thank you!
Dave S.

Im very interested. Are you willing to send to the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.