Purchasing a Machine for Mothers Day

AlphaBet

May 4, 2012
Visit site
It's my first time on these forums, and I'm coming here for a bit of advice.

I'm a male in my late teens living in Melbourne, Australia, and with Mothers Day approaching I wanted to purchase a coffee machine for my mother for household use.

I know next to nothing about these machines, haha.

What would you guys recommend purchasing? Something with above average quality is preferred, with a budget of $1500~. I'm not sure if that is a stingy budget for what I'm asking, but I look forward to being enlightened.

Looking forward to some replies :)

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "AlphaBet"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website. It's a great place to explore when you need information relating to the world of coffee.

Has your mother expressed an interest in having a coffee "machine"? When you say "machine" are you thinking about an espresso maker or a drip brewer?

What kind of coffee maker is she using now? You may want to talk to her and get some ideas to see what she'd like to have. Some of the coffee equipment for home use can be really intense and a lot of work. She may just want something simple that's easy to use and clean.

Did you mean to write that your budget is $1,500 or $150?

It's great that you're thinking of getting your mother such a nice gift. We'll need some more information before we can help you. You don't have much time!

Rose

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
This might be a better package deal for the products mentioned above...

Espresso Makers | Best Espresso Machines | seattlecoffeegear.com

lw

The thing you have to remember is he is in Melbourne, Australia and your link is located in Seattle, WA. I did go check their website and they do have international shipping on select products. The link I gave him is to a company who does have a store front and they are in the Melbourne metro.

ellenkarty

May 22, 2012
Visit site
The thing you have to remember is he is in Melbourne, Australia and your link is located in Seattle, WA. I did go check their website and they do have international shipping on select products.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
The thing you have to remember is he is in Melbourne, Australia and your link is located in Seattle, WA. I did go check their website and they do have international shipping on select products. The link I gave him is to a company who does have a store front and they are in the Melbourne metro.

Yup....plagiarism! I wonder what's coming next.

Latest posts