Results 1 to 7 of 7
- 06-16-2012, 12:30 PM #1
Truck driver wants to make coffee in his truck....
He was thinking Keurig, I said no. Suggestions on something else?
- 06-16-2012, 12:36 PM #2
Take a look at this item. I'm not sure about the rinsing out and cleaning up aspect, though. It may be a challenge for him to make coffee in his truck.
Amazon.com: Roadpro RPSC-784 12-Volt Quick Cup Coffee Maker with 16 oz. Metal Carafe: Automotive
- 06-16-2012, 08:11 PM #3
For the money, the Roadpro does look like it would be worth a try - especially when it's already hooked up for 12 v. operation.
- 06-16-2012, 09:13 PM #4
Whoops - just read the reviews for the Roadpro at the Amazon site. Not many happy campers...
- 06-17-2012, 05:14 AM #5"Wine is for aging, not coffee."
Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch
- 06-19-2012, 07:40 AM #6
- 07-12-2012, 07:27 PM #7
I agree with Roadpro 12-Volt Car Pot, I think it will suitable for this cae. However, you can learn from many customer reviews at amzon.com before your decision.
- By Offthemap in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2012, 05:53 AM
- By ryanenos in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2012, 11:52 AM
- By shykat in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2011, 07:00 PM
- By sassyp in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-25-2011, 10:39 AM
- By Minutemanespresso in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2010, 01:37 PM
Search tags for this page
12 volt keurig,
12 volt keurig coffee maker,
coffee maker for truck driver,
coffee maker for truck drivers,
coffee makers for truck drivers,
coffee pot for truck drivers,
truck coffee maker,
trucker coffee maker,
truckers coffee maker
Click on a term to search for related topics.