Results 1 to 7 of 7
- 06-16-2012 01:30 PM #1
Truck driver wants to make coffee in his truck....
He was thinking Keurig, I said no. Suggestions on something else?
- 06-16-2012 01:30 PM # ADS
- 06-16-2012 01:36 PM #2
Take a look at this item. I'm not sure about the rinsing out and cleaning up aspect, though. It may be a challenge for him to make coffee in his truck.
Amazon.com: Roadpro RPSC-784 12-Volt Quick Cup Coffee Maker with 16 oz. Metal Carafe: Automotive
- 06-16-2012 09:11 PM #3
For the money, the Roadpro does look like it would be worth a try - especially when it's already hooked up for 12 v. operation.
- 06-16-2012 10:13 PM #4
Whoops - just read the reviews for the Roadpro at the Amazon site. Not many happy campers...
- 06-17-2012 06:14 AM #5"Wine is for aging, not coffee."
Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch
- 06-19-2012 08:40 AM #6
- 07-12-2012 08:27 PM #7
I agree with Roadpro 12-Volt Car Pot, I think it will suitable for this cae. However, you can learn from many customer reviews at amzon.com before your decision.
- By Offthemap in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2012, 06:53 AM
- By ryanenos in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2012, 12:52 PM
- By shykat in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2011, 08:00 PM
- By sassyp in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-25-2011, 11:39 AM
- By Minutemanespresso in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2010, 01:37 PM
Search tags for this page
12 volt keurig,
12 volt keurig coffee maker,
coffee maker for truck,
coffee maker for truck driver,
coffee makers for truck drivers,
coffee pot for truck drivers,
keurig 12v coffee maker,
keurig coffee maker for truckers,
truck driver coffee pot,
trucker coffee maker,
truckers coffee maker
Click on a term to search for related topics.