Coffee Machines - dropshippers

Dror

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks,

Nice to meet you here,

Does anyone know or involve in a coffee machines manufacturing who also does drop shipping?

And also drop shipping for the beans?

Thanks a lot for your time,

Cheers,
Dror

Dror

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your reply net4rx,

But, I wanted to see here in this forum,
if there are any drop shippers who use the Internet for that,
probably there are some who will also willing to put your label,

Anyone?

crackofdawncoffee

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Here is what I did to find my drop shippers. Call the customer service of whatever company you wanna drop ship for. Ask them if they drop ship there product (if they don't know what this is, then they probably don't) if they do then ask what are the requirements to become a drop shipper of there product. It's usually faxing your fed/state tax id number and name of the business. It's just so they know your legit and will give u a better price.

Some will say they drop ship and don't require this but that they drop ship. It's mainly just marking up there price then when it sells u go and place an order but put your customers shipping and your billing address. Doing this is ok if you don't want to have to get an LLC b4 you open, but only for a short while and your prices will probably be fairly high.

If the company says they don't drop ship, ask for the number to one of their distributors. Then call them and see if they drop ship. This is the BEST way to find companies that drop ship. Better then any online source that I have found..yes some footwork but hey. Who says opening a business is easy. lol Good Luck.

Sample entry: Hello, my name is (insert name) I am a representative of a company who is interested in your product. I am calling to find out if (insert company name) drop ships there product.

This is what I used when calling, sounds professional and helps keep the customer service rep at ease as well. Trust me..they deal with frustrated customers all day so to hear a friendly voice is a GOOD thing and they will go the extra mile for you. lol